Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Job

Faith is a powerful thing.


I am pleased to announce that I will be starting my new day shift RN job at Protection Valley Manor on Monday. I'm sad to leave my friends and co-workers, but I know this will be such a positive change for our family. I only worked 2 nights/week, but it was actually like working 4 days because I tried to get some sleep before work, and then I had to sleep the next day after work. I am so excited to only work 2 actual DAYS! Thank you all for your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Nights are definitely a struggle!! Glad you can make the change. .and nursing home work is so rewarding too!! Enjoy the changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! You will do great and the patients there will be so fortunate to have you working with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad for your new job - I pray it goes really well for you!

    ReplyDelete