Just thought I'd type a quick post and let you all know that I am indeed okay...just very busy lately with the new DAY shift job, garage sale, little boy otherwise known as Mr. 13 month old Jackson Terry, and keeping up with my laundry, cooking, and playing outside. So, I just thought I'd let you know--I LOVE the new job. I had forgotten how much I love old/handicapped people. Sometimes all they need to make their day is a simple smile, and how blessed am I to be able to bring that to them? We are adjusting to our new schedule as a family, and although it's taking some work, I think we'll settle in before long. It would help slightly if Mr. Boy wouldn't wake up at 3 AM when my alarm is set to go off at 4 AM. Maybe? Yep.
As for the boy, he is walking and running everywhere now. He's really into eating (anything), climbing, exploring, being outside in general, throwing milk cups into trashcans, hampers, etc. where Mom can't find them.
We went to Gruver, Texas last weekend with the Snyder boys and the Woolfolk boys to the ranch rodeo. More on that to come!
Kolby Reid
16 years ago
OOOO. .wait until he starts chunking them way back under the couch or bed WITH milk included. .and you can't find them until you can follow them with your nose! Just keeps getting better! Love your new blog layout!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have good, full days, and that your little boy is sure growing up! Glad you like your job. :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you are enjoying your new job!! Jacob had a "thing" for throwing things away around that age. Remotes, wallets, sippy cups, toys...Funny--today he doesn't throw ANYTHING away! HAHA!
ReplyDelete