

Think he was excited to ride with his Daddy on PeeWee? This little guy LOVES to ride horses! Surprise, surprise...welcome to the Snyder family, right?
Here's a few shots of what little Jack's been up to lately.

He has figured out how to climb...everywhere!

He turned 13 months on the 14th. I can't believe how fast time has gone. Seems like just yesterday I got to hold this sweet 6 pound 14 ounce baby boy after 34 hours of labor! He's a character now, and loves to play with us. He's still facinated with the trashcan and throws things away ALL the time. Ughh. God couldn't have blessed Toby and I with anything better. He's a perfect fit for us.
I have a maternity photo session with cousin Kiah and Slade on Friday morning. Kiah's baby is due the 30th. We've all been taking bets on when he will arrive. I'm sad to say that my day has already passed.
You better post the good pictures on here!! Those kids grow fast!! Guess that's why we keep having little ones! Enjoy 'em
ReplyDeleteYou are going to LOVE these next few years with Jackson. They are my absolute favorite times with my kids. I am sad to know that Westynn is my last. Saw the pics of Kiah...great job!
ReplyDelete