Monday, August 8, 2011

Aunt Megan x 2!



Last week, I got to become an aunt TWICE! How awesome is that?


Mr. Kasen Dean was born to Dean and Tanya (Toby's sister) on July 31st. He's a precious boy who felt so sweet in my arms! I now have 6 nieces and 6 nephews from my Snyder family! The little girls have planned Toby and I's future children to be twin girls...so that the girls will outnumber the boys!


Miss Emma Corinne was born to Evan (my older brother) and Chelsey on August 3rd, so now we get to be birthday buddies since mine is on the 4th. Let me tell you, seeing my brother hold his sweet baby girl and say that he never wants to put her down...well, let's just say it'll bring the tears! EVAN is a DAD! Yes, this is the same brother who stuck yellow plastic pliers on my nose, and pinched them so tight that we had to get my dad to get them off. Also the same brother who threw a rock at my eye and permanently dented my face. And...the same brother who tried to take me out with a backpack full of books, and instead took out the bedroom window. Yep. He's a dad to a 6lb. 2 oz. gorgeous baby girl.


In other news...


I celebrated my 23rd birthday with an afternoon spent with my boys at Walmart, a trip to the hospital to hold Emma, and a supper out with my parents, little brother, Gram, and my boys! My sweet mom and Gram even made me a cake. I'm still eating on it, and don't care a bit if I have dessert after each meal!


Jackson started taking steps and is stepping everywhere, but hasn't officially "taken off" anywhere yet!


He's also trying to get some molars in...so that means that we have had some rough nights this week.


BUT, only 5 more days until Mr. J's first birthday! We're having a family party on Sunday for him, so stay tuned for pictures!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jackson! It's so much fun to watch them on their first birthdays...I am sure Jack will be doted on plenty Sunday night.

    You are so very fortunate to live so close to all your nieces and nephews. We only get to see ours a few times a year! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! That's a lot of blessings. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies!! Hope the party went well. .can't wait to see Jack with cake all over his mug!!

    ReplyDelete