Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A little about my week


Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Most of you know by now, but it's not "official" if you haven't blogged it, right? I quit my job on Friday, and I'm still going back and forth over it in my mind. I love my job as a RN here. I love my night shift co-workers. I love to take care of people and learn about them. I just can't do night shifts anymore, and with no day shifts in sight for awhile, I have to do what's best for my family. So, I'd appreciate any thoughts and prayers you have to help me land that day shift somewhere.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just have to leap out in faith to truly find what God has in store for you!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and jump. I think you followed your heart, and you can never go wrong when you do that! ;) It will all work out. In the meantime, enjoy your time with that adorable little guy of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure will keep you in prayer, and I like the verses you shared. Enjoy the time with your family, and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan I can speak from experience that the times in our lives when we had to just have faith that God would guide our path, the most amazing things have happened for us!! I pray the same will be the case for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think God wants you to be a stay at home mom and have more babies....Think about it...you really probably HAVE all the material possessions that you really need....the rest is fluff...time with your kids and helping them grown is priceless and such a blessing to them...I know so many mom HAVE to work....but there is simply a WHOLE lot more COST involved with working than pay can replace....I wish all young mothers could stay at home...I think the entire universe would reap the rewards...I am praying that you can stay home....you can work at my age....( you may need glasses and ibuprofin ) Enjoy embrace this time...it is fleeting....

    ReplyDelete