
He loves his Daddy, can you tell?
And then it was back on the road! Thank goodness, after a full belly, and a little playing with Morty the Moose, the little guy was back to this.


On Friday, the girls--and Jackson--did a little Black Friday shopping downtown Branson in what they call "The Landing." There were TONS of people, and finding a place to nurse a baby and push a stroller around was NOT easy!! Lets just say that we only did that for about 4 hours! But we did get some great buys on a few little things. Oh, and they had some really great scenery!

A little Farkle before bed!
Saturday morning, Gram, Mom, Tylyn, and I left Jackson with Toby and Dad, and we went wine tasting @ the Stone Hill Winery! We got the whole tour, and got to learn how all the wine and champagne is made, and at the end we got our boxes and loaded them! I ended up with 4 great bottles that I can't wait to try here at home...but it will probably take me all year to get through them! 
After the winery, we went back to the condo to get Jack and grab a quick turkey sandwich for lunch, and then we were out for some more shopping! I snagged several Christmas presents that day. Jackson is turning into quite the little shopper, but I think he still prefers to hang with Dad! 

We left around 9:30 Sunday morning to head back this way, and stopped in Springfield to go to Bass Pro Shops. That is ONE GREAT BUILDING! They have so many wildlife scenes with waterfalls and live animals. It's a fun place to go, even if you're not into that sorta thing! 


We finally got home around 8:00...and MAN were we glad to be there! We all slept great in our own beds! Isn't vacation wonderful...but getting home to your own bed is FABULOUS too!
Had I known you were going to Stone Hill Winery. .I'd have sent my shopping list with you!! YUMMO! J and I went the first time on our honeymoon 16 years ago!! Fun place. Looks like you guys had a great trip!! Enjoyed the pictures. .no doubt taken with the NEW camera!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! Looks like a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteGlad you all had a great time together - enjoyed the pictures!
ReplyDelete