Our fun started at noon with all of the cousins (and moms) meeting at Grandma Roberta's house for a Halloween lunch, and then we did some trick or treating in Wilmore before heading home for an afternoon nap. After some refueling...we headed on into Coldwater for the big-time fun! Toby was busy working cattle that day, but he was finishing up as we got into town, so we stopped and picked him up for our evening of fun. Jackson made it through about 3 houses before he decided he was done with this trick or treating business! Oh well, good thing pumpkins look cute...even when they're asleep! 

It's pretty hard to get 11 kids to all look at the camera at the same time!
Jackson wasn't quite sure what to think about the hat on his head. This picture just CRACKS me up!

You want me to do WHAT?!?
AND NOW TO RUIN THIS HAPPY POST:
Unfortunately, I went to the Dr. today and found out that I have shingles..........JUST WHAT A NEW MOM NEEDS!!! Super itchy and painful, and I'm trying not to take too much of the pain medicine so that I don't have to wean my poor baby yet!
Your little pumpkin is adorable!! And sorry about the shingles. UGH. That has to be miserable! Hope you start feeling better!
ReplyDeleteBummer about the shingles!! I feel your pain on trying to get that many kids to look nice in a picture--we have many pictures that look just like it really!! And don't worry, halloween gets much better with a little age!! Cami RAN full blast everywhere we went Sunday night! Oh to be a kid again.
ReplyDeleteIsn't that just the cutest pumpkin costume? I am so glad you were able to get it and use it for Jackson this year. At least you could just carry him from one house to the next...next year it will be a LOT more work!! Sorry about the shingles...hope it gets better soon.
ReplyDelete