Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful

I know I'm a little late, but since we were gone over Thanksgiving, I decided to go ahead and post my "Thankful List."
I'm thankful for...
The man that loves me for me, and makes me laugh
The healthy little boy that smiles at me everyday
Grandparents that live in the same town as we do
All of our siblings in the same town too
A freezer full of our very own, home-grown beef
A warm home and cozy bed to climb into every night (or morning)
My job, no matter how frustrating it may be at times
Our families and our memories
A car that gets me from place to place...yes, I'm thankful for it, even though the heating system sometimes makes me mad!
Running water and indoor plumbing
The freedom of our country
My 2-night work week
The right to my own religious beliefs, and the right to practice them openly
Technology
The precious gift that God gave Toby and I this year...Jackson Terry!

2 comments:

  1. We all have much to be thankful for don't we? Even the little things seem more precious this time of year!

    ReplyDelete