Monday, November 8, 2010

Back to the work week

This big boy got his 2 month shots last week!
(I know, I know...he's almost 3 months old!)
He did great with them, and I think it bothered his poor Dad more than him! I was worried about it, but it turned out to be much easier than what I had prepared myself for--so that's always great!

We're back to the grind this week after enjoying a weekend where Jack and I got to lounge around in our PJ's all day...both days! Toby's been very busy with cattle work lately, so we haven't seen too much of him. I always have to remind myself this time of year, "It will slow down!" And it does...it just takes awhile!

Hope everyone's week goes great!


2 comments:

  1. You all have a great week, too! Glad the "shots" episode went alright. That's nice you and your boy could have some lounging-around time. We all need that now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have to remind myself of that as well. Throw in deer hunting and football and I am basically a single parent until mid-March! Our shots have never seemed to be that bad either...knock on wood, Westynn is due for another round already!

    ReplyDelete