Haven't updated since my horrible week post last week, so I thought I would let you know that this week HAS gotten better--but is still busy!
I worked my usual Sun-Mon-Tues nights at the hospital and spent Wednesday relaxing for a few hours until it was time for laundry, dishes, cleaning out the fridge (and a little yard work just to satisfy myself).
Thursday, our new fridge arrived! I had misread the dimensions on the stupid thing, and started to panic when I realized that the only way this sucker was getting in our house was if they took the doors off the fridge AND if we took the front door off the house. Well, as it turns out, 3 delivery guys and a very helpful husband can get a new fridge disassembled and reassembled in about 15 minutes while a grateful wife sits on the couch watching them work! :) I'm loving it so far, and it seems to have much more room than the other one did. Of course, when I looked at the website again for the CORRECT dimensions, I also observed the new sale price of $629...WAY cheaper than it ever was! Toby gave me very wise advice, "Never look at the price of something after you've already bought it." Think I'll stick with that.
Friday, I FINALLY got in to the beautician! Ha. I swear you have to schedule a month in advance to get in with that lady--maybe it's because she's that good! I guess free haircuts aren't on her list of priorities. ;) Anyway, I decided to go a little shorter for summer and try to sport some new side bangs, and I really love it! My hair grows super fast anyway, and now with the prenatals...I could use a thinning about every 2 weeks! LOL.
Saturday morning I helped with my friend's baby shower. She got lots of good stuff! After that was over, I headed out to the sister-in-law's new house where all the sister-in-law's were working on getting all the walls painted so that the contractor could start on the cabinets and floors this week. Since I'm the pregnant one right now, I got out of painting, and got to spend the day playing with all the babies! Man, was I tired when I climbed in bed last night!
That's all the happenings for this week. This week is going to be a busy one as well. Seems that spring brings many new projects and jobs!
Kolby Reid
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment