Saturday, April 10, 2010

New things around here!


Thought I would update you all on some new things our house has and will gain this spring...



First, we bought a new couch with a sleeper in order to accomadate any guests that may stay with us, since we removed the extra bed in the guest room--because it is now a nursery! We're loving it so far...and it's a great place for a nap!

So here's the new couch!
Second, we had a cleaning/organizing/furniture moving day a couple weeks ago, and here's the pictures from that!

We don't have a matress pad for the crib yet, so the bedding isn't all on, but the main thing was that we were moving all the living room furniture, bedroom furniture, and cleaning, so we were getting that HUGE crib box out of the middle of the room too! So glad those girls were here to help me!


And here's the NEWEST gem coming to our house!


Our fridge now is having some sealing issues, and I'm sick of finding the door open! This one is being delivered on the 22nd, and I can't wait! I decided to go with white versus stainless steel, mostly because we're going to be having a little person running around this house soon, and little people like to put their fingerprints on everything! I decided I wanted something that wouldn't show prints and require daily wiping down to make it look neat and tidy--and it was WAY cheaper! :) I'm also excited for the freezer drawer on the bottom versus the side-by-side that we have now. HATE it--seems like so much wasted space!

2 comments:

  1. There must be a little gnome running around messing the refrigerators! You are going to love the freezer drawer...they are SOOOO much bigger! I went with the platinum because of fingerprints and so far I have been impressed by the lack of. The new couch is awesome! It looks really comfy...it will be good for snuggling up with that baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH!!! Someone catch that gnome! It's not messing with fridge, but he is messing with my dryer!!! Its making horrible noise and I am hoping someone can look at it soon. Laundry piles up instantly here!!
    Love the new fridge!!

    ReplyDelete