I stopped in at Stutzman's Greenhouse in Pratt yesterday, and came out with.....
Tons of great perinneals! (And a few annuals)
Tons of great perinneals! (And a few annuals)I still need to find a place that has grown Zebra grass and I'm also looking for a grown Red Wind Ornamental grass to be the main focus of the new bed. I ordered these from Gurney's earlier this spring, but was surprised to find that they both came to my mailbox in a very tiny box--so, I planted them in another corner of the yard to mature over the years...ha.
My Grandma Bev and I are headed somewhere, probably next week, to find the rest of what we need for the new bed. She's a landscape queen!
Here's a couple other interesting plants that are hanging around my porch waiting to be planted.
Oh, I look at that curly rush grass EVERY time I go to Lowes (even today) and come home empty handed, because I just don't know where I would put it to make it live--it likes to be wet, like in a marshy place. If yours lives, someday, I'll trade you out of some plants for a piece of it!! We are landscaping tomorrow too!! Yay, spring!!
ReplyDelete