Well, we've made it to the 24 week mark! 

I had another Dr. appt. Tuesday morning, and am measuring in at 25 weeks. Other than horrible allergy days, things are moving right along with no complaints! Dr. commented, "I see you're finally starting to gain some weight..." :) Yes, food is my friend now.
I spent Tuesday afternoon planting my front flower beds, and boy is it difficult to stand, squat, lean, dig, stand, squat, lean, dig...and so on, with a belly putting you off balance! I've got some sore muscles today! I am ashamed to say that only 2 of my 20+ tomato seeds came up...so now I know that I've tried it, and that I'll buy the plants from the store from now on! I threw them all in the dumpster last weekend, and I said to Toby, "if those things sprout in the dumpster, I'm going to scream!" So next year when I get the seed catalogs, I don't even have to browse the vegetable seed part!
Hey, we forgot to dig that grass out!! Tell me when a good time would be and I'll try to get some to you! Can't wait to see your flower beds--Don't give up on the seeds yet!! It's very fun and rewarding to start your own-and the luck varies, even in a seasoned gardener!! If you would like, I'll be glad to give you some tips I have learned sometime!! Some of my favorite and best plants have been varieties not available in stores!!
ReplyDelete