He was supposed to be "Bob the Builder" but ended up looking more like an oil rig hand with his boots tucked in and hat cocked to the side. What a funny guy! He hated the costume idea at first, and cried/screamed while I stuffed him in it. I knew he would like it as soon as he saw himself looking like Bob, so yes, I let him cry. Happy Halloween! We had a good night and he got 3 popcorn balls...made just for Mom! I am a little ashamed to say that they are all no longer living in my home. :) They are just too darn good!
Our house move date got pushed back a few days...surprise, surprise. End of next week now. I have packed several boxes and loaded them in the enclosed trailer my Dad brought over for us. We think we have our house sold, and will know for sure tomorrow, hopefully! Big relief!
I have a surgery consult next Wednesday to remove a very painful ganglion cyst in my wrist. Just what a mom needs to do is not use her hand for several weeks, especially one who is moving in 3 weeks, BUT I gotta get rid of this pain and numbness in my hand and arm.
Next weekend will find Toby and I spending our annual "birthday trip" in Amarillo, TX at the World Championship Ranch Rodeo. Jackson gets to spend his weekend with his "Grandma Kenny" and "Papa." We love going to this, but we sure would've loved to go for a week and be a contestant! Always next year....
Kolby Reid
16 years ago

Can't wait for the rodeo weekend! When are you guys going? We will be there Thursday and head home later on Saturday. We should meet up!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys to get your house. It will be so fun!
I wish we could have met up! I'm so behind on your posts, not sure how that happened! I would have tried to gotten with you, if I hadn't been such a slacker.. geez!
ReplyDelete