Wednesday found us in Wichita doing a little food shopping and visiting my hand/wrist specialist. I went in thinking I had a simple ganglion cyst that would be no big deal to remove, and I would get a diagnosis confirmation, have a little surgery in a few weeks, and be on my merry way. After an hour of seeing the medical tech, Jackson spilling his ENTIRE cup of water on the exam room floor, then telling the P.A. the same story I told the medical tech, xrays, and FINALLY seeing the Dr. and his intern and telling them the same story I told the other two.....it was concluded that what I have is in fact an intraosseous (in-bone) cyst in my hand. The doctor wen on to explain that sometimes these cysts actually fracture the bone that they are in, which could be what is causing the pain that I have. SO...he requested an MRI in 2 weeks and then another appointment to make a plan to go from there (surgery, immobilization...)
All while trying to get ready to move. :)
Kolby Reid
16 years ago
Yuck...I agree with the whole repeating everything...so annoying! Don't be afraid to holler if you need help on moving day. I sprained my ankle the day before we had to move and had a slipped rib and wasn't supposed to lift. Easiest move I ever had, lol!! Seriously though, you know you can find plenty of help!
ReplyDelete