We took a trip to the pumpkin patch last Friday in my mother-in-law's bus. My aunt, cousins, mom, sister-in-law, niece, Jackson, and I all packed snacks, drinks, and goodies and headed out early that morning. We had a fabulous time, and got all of our pumpkins packed back into the bus before the rain started. Fall is my favorite season and I LOVE the pumpkin patch!! That bus was LOADED with pumpkins and gourds of all sizes!
On the way home, we stopped by our house and got to peek at the all the finish work being done. The truck brings it on November 5th, and then we get to move in about 2 weeks later! It's almost here.
It's finally painted! We have cedar posts that we cut from the pasture that will be the supports for our full length porch. They will put the roof peak and porch on once they get it moved to our site.
The kitchen has countertops, backsplash, lighting, and cabinet pulls! Can't wait to see it all finished.

I love that kitchen, I think I said that in your last post, but I really do! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteLooks fun was had at the pumpkin patch, happy fall!