We opened presents at our house on Friday, the 23rd, since we were going to be at my Mom and Dad's house on Christmas Eve, and I knew that Jackson would probably be worn out and overwhelmed from opening so many presents on Christmas Day. I was right! 
Mommy's present from Dad and Jackson! I would've NEVER guessed this was under my tree! I couldn't sleep the night that I got it, because I was dying to shoot it! It fits perfectly on the top shelf of the gun safe Toby got for Christmas.
A new Gator from Grandma Berta!
Emma wore her pretty Christmas dress to Christmas Eve service!
Christmas morning at my parents' house. He was in awe!
The packing peanuts we got him were a hit! Well, maybe we didn't get him packing peanuts, but he sure did love them, and loved playing with Papa. 
Boys will be boys...always. This was actually what my brother Tylyn unwrapped, but Toby, Evan, and Tylyn were having a blast with it in no time!
Hope your Christmas was fabulous! Ours was spent with our families, and couldn't have been better!

Mommy's present from Dad and Jackson! I would've NEVER guessed this was under my tree! I couldn't sleep the night that I got it, because I was dying to shoot it! It fits perfectly on the top shelf of the gun safe Toby got for Christmas.
A new Gator from Grandma Berta!
Emma wore her pretty Christmas dress to Christmas Eve service!
Christmas morning at my parents' house. He was in awe!
The packing peanuts we got him were a hit! Well, maybe we didn't get him packing peanuts, but he sure did love them, and loved playing with Papa. 
Boys will be boys...always. This was actually what my brother Tylyn unwrapped, but Toby, Evan, and Tylyn were having a blast with it in no time!

Hope your Christmas was fabulous! Ours was spent with our families, and couldn't have been better!
You MUST tell me more about those snowman buckets in the picture of your mom's house...ADORABLE!! Looks like you had a blessed Christmas...hope 2012 brings you many joys and abundant blessings.
ReplyDelete