Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas may now arrive!

I love Christmas. It's such a fun time with my family, and last year I had to work Christmas Eve, so most of my Christmas Day was spent sleeping. This year, so say that I am looking forward to it would be an understatement! I'm excited to see Jackson's reaction to Christmas morning present opening. He's really into boxes and things, so I imagine that it will be a blast for him! I finished up my shopping yesterday, and managed to snag a REALLY great gift for Toby that I hope he will be surprised with! (See below...the BIG, HEAVY box to the left of the tree!) Just a few more gifts to wrap when they arrive off the UPS truck this week.

We're off to see Santa in a few minutes. I'll be posting on that experience sometime soon. For some reason, I have an inkling that it might not go quite as good as it did last year with a 4 month old baby who didn't care what his momma made him do...

1 comment:

  1. I'm OFFICIALLY DONE!! And I have all the wrapping done except for the couple of packages I am waiting to arrive. I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for for Danny, so I came home after shopping and ordered it. It's suppose to be here..gulp...on Christmas Eve. That's not cutting it close, is it? ;) Hope you all have a very MERRY Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete