Jackson loves the laundry room. There are so many things he can get into and get a rise out of me...so naturally, he loves it. Please note that I am willingly showing you photos of my laundry room. Who does that?

First, he cleans out the washer...

Next, he hangs the clothes to dry...

Then--oh yeah, then he gets in the basket. This is where I found him today while I was getting ready. Someday his wife will thank me.
These pictures are just for fun. We got to spend some pool time with Grammy K last week!


Westynn loves to help with the laundry too! We still have a top loading washer, so he loves to throw the clothes up and into the washer. Then he loves to throw all the clean clothes out of the baskets before I can fold them! It's fun having such cute little helpers though!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little helper! And the pool looks so cool - wish I was there. :)
ReplyDeleteCami was telling Jeremy all about playing with "baby" Jackson at the pool the other day! Fun times!
ReplyDelete