I'm going to give you a photo and promise the story later...so, just imagine 110 degree heat, multiple sentsy pots placed around the house, this photo, and you'll probably get the idea!
I recognize this....2 years ago....we had to get a loan for $7000.00 to fix it...and replace it...and then 2 weeks later dig it up again to fix it again....Water problems at the the Allen's for nearly a month....SERIOUSLY at one point nearly ALL of our clothes, towels, were dirty....we were showering at the families homes...I was getting VERY testy....Good luck...
Not sure if my mind is going in the right direction. .but I'm thinkin' IT's NOT GOOD!! Hope your sewer works again by the next time you post!!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is the septic tank? Whatever it is, it sounds bad!
ReplyDeleteI recognize this....2 years ago....we had to get a loan for $7000.00 to fix it...and replace it...and then 2 weeks later dig it up again to fix it again....Water problems at the the Allen's for nearly a month....SERIOUSLY at one point nearly ALL of our clothes, towels, were dirty....we were showering at the families homes...I was getting VERY testy....Good luck...
ReplyDelete