Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend at a glance


See Toby standing above chute #3? At this point, I'm still breathing...no, not in a normal pattern, but yes, I'm still breathing.

Yep, still breathing...

And by this point...I AM HOLDING MY BREATH!
(And counting the seconds until he is safe on the ground!)

This horse's name was "Tank"

Toby got a 71!


Here's a few more pictures from our weekend.

These two nights of fun were spent in Meade. The Snyder brothers and the Woolfolks teamed up this year. We'll be up in at least one other rodeo this summer, if not two...depending on when baby boy Snyder decides to make his appearance!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, girl!! I don't think I could have even watched this!! I'd be running to the car to hold my eyes/ears until it was over! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly understand why you would be holding your breath! Glad Toby had a good ride, and it looks like you all had a great weekend! Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun, HOT no doubt, weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your blog!!! I'm seriously going to have to go back and read more of your posts--I've enjoyed everything that I've read so far.

    I'm just a single college girl now, but you're totally living the life I dream of!

    Keep up the great work!

    Darcy
    The Chic College Cowgirl

    ReplyDelete