Saturday, July 3, 2010

My new favorite cookbook


My aunt Kelly gave me this cookbook as an early birthday present...and it's my new favorite, not only for all the fabulous recipes, but she is an AWESOME photographer and super storyteller. This cookbook is a true glimpse into her life on the ranch! She also takes a picture of every step of the recipe...which I love!

You can pick it up at Amazon.com for about $15!


4 comments:

  1. This is the first cookbook I have ever had were I think I could fix and enjoy every single recipe in the book! We haven't had a bad one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her blog, but am embarrassed to say I have yet to try any of her recipes. I think I need to change that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom got me that cookbook in March for my birthday too! Please don't tell Evan that the cinnamon rolls he tried out and loved were from there!! Those rolls are SO easy--and you must try the cowboy calzones--they are on my menu for next week, actually!! They impressed my mom when we fixed it for their lunch--but I use ground sausage and some bits of pepperoni if I have it instead of the hamburger! They are so rustic and cute lookin' too! I read that thing from cover to cover in about 2 days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is an AWESOME book! I watched her website as she went to all those book signings, wishing I could get a copy. I was finally able to order it awhile back through Amazon. Enjoy your book! :)

    ReplyDelete