We are celebrating the 9 month milestone this week! 36 weeks...wow. We now start our weekly Dr. appointments, and anxiously await the arrival of our little boy! The heat is starting to get to me, and my ankle bones have disappeared, so I hope this last month goes fast!

August is a very special month for our family, and we're looking forward to adding another special day to the calendar! I'll celebrate my 22nd birthday on the 4th, and Toby and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary on the 11th. My mom, dad, two cousins, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law all have birthdays in August too! Wonder if the little guy will get his own day, or share it with one of us!
We go for a check-up on Friday morning, and then we'll tour the birth suites and sign all the necessary paperwork to prepare for our upcoming labor and delivery. Friday and Saturday nights will find us in Meade for the ranch rodeo performances where the Snyder brothers are contestants. Pictures to come next week!
Good luck! I hope it goes fast for you too; I remember all too well this time last year.
ReplyDeleteAn exciting time, and I wish you all the best! Have fun at the ranch rodeo. :)
ReplyDelete