Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our house is full of new appliances...

These super things came to stay at our house yesterday! Toby's fix job on our old washer only withstood about 2 light loads of laundry before it bit the dust...so, rather than waiting on another part, listening to another 4 hours of Toby fighting with the appliance, and then it still not working right, we decided to go with the new ones!
Apparantly, three years into a marriage is when all of your appliances quit working. We're thankful for a Sears Card and 0% interest! :)
Today marks ONE MONTH until Baby Snyder is due to come see us!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome - I hope you will enjoy using these! That will definitely make your laundry less of a "chore." Plus the peace of mind that they shouldn't break down at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we bought a dryer and fridge 5 years ago. Dryers had to be fixed once already and the fridge sounds like it's moaning. I remember my parents only buying appliances like once when I was growing up. They really don't make things the way they used to anymore.
    Your washer/dryer is beautiful! =-) Happy baby clothes washing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to give us a review on them! I have wanted to get front loading appliances, but keep reading mixed reviews online. It would be nice to hear a review from someone I actually know and who does laundry similar to mine...dirty husbands & dirty kids, LOL! Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They didn't turn off today until about 3:00--and everything (including Toby's jeans) came out SQUEAKY-clean! LOVE them Sara!

    ReplyDelete