Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here comes a little.....COWBOY!

We had our half-way sonogram on Friday morning, and we just LOVED seeing our sweet baby wiggle and open and close his mouth. We are also very excited to say that soon a little cowboy will be joining us! Ropes, boots, spurs, wranglers, and hats will soon occupy another room in our house, and we couldn't be more excited about it!! His side view. Notice the cute "Jackson" lips!

His sweet face, with his mouth open!

And his LONG leg! (Thigh, lower leg, and foot/heel--left to right)

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! BOYS ROCK!! I was convinced you would have a girl, but I am never right, so...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!! Another Snyder boy to even out the clan. Boys are so much fun and you are going to be a perfect Mom to a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And everything looked healthy! Becky thinks boys rock. . . personally I just think they are weird little creatures!! But you love 'em anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome - I am thrilled for you both! YOU WILL HAVE FUN. (From a mom of 2 boys - LOL!) :) Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel--I was trying not to scare her! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, precious pictures! I hear that being a grandparent is better than being parent. I can't imagine that but I am excited I will be experiencing that for myself. Your mom and I will both have a "grand" summer. My arms are itching!!! Boys are wonderful, there is a special connection between boys and moms, just like with girls and daddy's. congrats!

    ReplyDelete