We had our 3rd baby checkup Friday afternoon, and everything is looking great and right on track! I just love hearing that little heart beating so fast and strong. I'm amazed by it every time! Toby hasn't gotten to hear the heartbeat since our first appt. when we had the sono, so he went this time too.
We're almost at 18 weeks (on Tuesday), and we'll have a sonogram on the 26th. We can't wait to see our baby again! We had initially decided to not find out the sex of the baby, but I think we've changed our minds. :) We've decided that it will be a surprise--whether we find out at the sonogram or birth!
I experienced the joy of feeling the little one move this week! What a different and amazing feeling! The baby bump has emerged, and we're enjoying that too!
Kolby Reid
16 years ago
Awww!! There is nothing like feeling that little baby move, is there?
ReplyDeleteHow ya been feeling?
That's so wonderful to hear! What a happy time for you all!
ReplyDeleteSo Happy for you! God is so good!
ReplyDelete