Day two! Today's post is about the wonderful weather we've been having...and all the good it's doing for my flowers! I attempted the flower and vegetable gardens last summer, but soon decided that this summer I would focus solely on my flower garden and potted plants! I don't have enough spare time to do both, and flowers are what people see when they come by the house, and I think it's what makes a house feel like a home! So...here's a few of my beautiful blooms!
This is the first time this has bloomed all summer!

Just a few of the better ones...more to be posted later!
I'm now off to work on my class........
Hey, Meg--welcome to the world of blog! I have found it to be a very enjoyable pass time for me! Hope you will find it so as well. Keep up the hard work studying!! We all know you can do it--I totally agree that the NCLEX reeks!! Have a great weekend
ReplyDelete