 |
| These guys...got 1st at the first ranch rodeo of the season! Too bad it wasn't sanctioned! |
We went to Freedom, Oklahoma on Saturday afternoon for a "just for fun" ranch rodeo. Turns out, we cleaned up pretty well! I hope it sets the bar for what's to come this season, and we'll quickly get that Amarillo spot!
 |
| I rarely get good photos because I'm busy filming. |
Toby likes to watch their events on the video camera...so I usually try to focus on getting good videos instead of good pictures.
 |
| Border Collie puppies LOVE getting sprayed with water! |
We've finally had some warm days this past weekend, and Jackson discovered that Clementine LOVES "eating" the water out of the hose, and he LOVES spraying her with it. This has occupied his time for two evenings in a row now...and he's taken a mud bath both nights as well! Gotta love a new construction dirt yard!
And here's this momma...we're almost halfway there! I've been slacking on the photos, and I don't want this boy to be jealous that he didn't get as many pictures as his big brother did--so I'll try harder!
Yay for doing so good at the rodeo!! A great way to start!
ReplyDeleteBoys just love water, that's so fun that he squirts the puppy! Love it!
Lookin' good, Mama!