We found out on Tuesday that we'll soon have another little cowboy joining our crew! I was shocked, because I was just certain that this baby was a girl. But...as soon as the sono tech turned the screen on, we were certain that he was a boy. :) The sono tech felt that the placenta is attached low right now, so we'll probably do another sonogram later on to be sure it has moved up and we are all set for a natural delivery. He was very squirmy, so this is the only profile picture that we were able to get...and it has his arm and elbow up by his head.
Jackson is excited for a "baby boy brother," which I can only hope that this excitement will last until he gets here!
Now...to come up with a name.
Kolby Reid
16 years ago

Awesome! Boys brothers are so much fun! Believe me, I have 3, soon to be 4! ;)
ReplyDelete=) Love those boys!!!
ReplyDeleteRaising brothers is so much fun...challenging at times, but also extremely rewarding!! I'll pray things go well with the placenta and it moves it time! Congrats again :)
ReplyDelete