Friday, September 7, 2012

Update...since that's all I ever get around to now

I'm sorry. Really, I am. I know I neglet my blog...I just have no extra time right now!

 

Jackson turned 2 on August 14. We had his party on the 12th, and he got so many fun things and lots of outdoor things to play with!

What a blessed momma I am to have a boy as sweet as him!

House Update:
The hole has been dug, the house is about a month away from move-in, and our basement walls have been poured...floor to come next week! The shed has also been started. Toby and I got to have a date day on Monday, and spent the day visiting our new place and spending hours in Lowes picking appliances and lighting.

 

We celebrated Wilmore turning 125 years old this past weekend with a community BBQ in the park, gun auction, and band...love this place!

4 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to stumble onto yours, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't mind sharing your email, I'd be happy to send you an invite!
    ranchgirl09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I came over from Jennifer's blog.
    Another cowboys wife! Too cool! :)

    ReplyDelete