He's also discovered that he can roll now. I've decided that babies save all the good milestones and "firsts" for Dads and Grandparents. He rolled over for the first time on the 13th...while I was at a work meeting, and he was home with Toby. He proceeded to do this two more times when we were visiting my parents that week, and since then he hasn't done it at all for me. But today, he quit punishing me and decided to show me his skills.
Another skill he has mastered this week? Exploding his diaper and getting poop everywhere! This just happens to be a little less fantastic than his other new tricks. I prefer rolling over. Yeah, Jack, let's do that instead. Size 3 diapers? Yes, please!
Aren't those diapers fun? We have had lots lately between the stomach bug and teething...the doctor will try to tell you that the runny diaper and runny nose, fever are NOT related to teething, but after three kids I am 100% convinced that they ARE related. So hang in there...the exploding diapers are just getting started. AND they only get better once they are on baby food and table food!
ReplyDeleteO-boy does this bring back memories. :)
ReplyDelete