Thursday, January 27, 2011

Privacy settings

Ok, I know this is a blog, and I should've known people I don't know were reading it, but I've been thinking that I don't really want just anybody to read all about my family and our daily lives. So, I'm going to change my privacy settings to only allow people that I invite to read to have access. Please leave a comment with your email if you'd like to continue reading!

6 comments:

  1. I'll get my email to you at work. BTW. .I think the OKC person is probably me. .when I am working down there. .and I know that many people that come to my blog get off on the other blogs listed on my page. .sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about the cowboy way...simply because I am NOT a cowboy...include me please.
    roin.allen78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, I enjoy your blog and would love to keep reading it. Thanks!

    rnickel@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my email Megan. And I love keeping up with your family thru your blogs. HOpe you'll allow me to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand... I was getting random comments that didn't even seem like real people, advertising like.

    ReplyDelete