I got some GREAT 2-gallon baskets of mums last week in Woodward. What made them even better? They were $3.99!!
This tree is what I see when I look out the kitchen window...and I think it's just fabulous!
This tree is what I see when I look out the kitchen window...and I think it's just fabulous!
I'm with you--love looking out the window this time of year to see the beautiful colors. Kelly told me about the great deal you got--just be sure to plant them in the ground before they die and they should come back up next year! I keep thinking about that song with the words that go like "my favorite view is from my front porch lookin' in" and keep thinking my favorite view is my front porch looking out. . .at the great beautiful scenery to behold! That's what make a house a "home!!" Have a great week!
ReplyDelete