I've finished my orientation at work, and now, I begin my own shifts! Tonight is the first night I'm going to be on my own, and several other nurses have offered their help if anything comes up...which eases my nervous tremendously! I've gone full-time now, and will be doing night shifts every Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. This should make my weeks much more planned out, and easier to sleep, instead of going back and forth doing days and nights! I'm excited for this new change in our lives! I will have a full-time job, but still have plenty of days to spend with Toby working outside this winter, and that makes me very happy!
You'll be fine!! Now let the REAL learning begin! This time next year you will be astounded at what you know and at what you THOUGHT you knew!! I've been through that twice!! We'll try to go easy on ya! have a great shift--and try to keep me out of it too:0
ReplyDelete