Reed wasn't too sure about the Santa Day business...
We are ready for Christmas around here! As I sit here, we are getting SNOW, and LOTS of it! Big flakes coming down for the last 2 1/2 hours. Jackson is so excited for Santa's visit...but he doesn't want anything to do with Santa's lap and all that goes along with telling him your list!
Toby has been busy building pens here at our house for our horses. Can't wait to see his finished project! Heifer calving months are looming in the very near future. We have 400 head set to start in January, and 200 more set to start in March. I have to be honest--I am not looking forward to many evenings spent without him...seems like we just got him back from October-craziness, but I know that this is our life, and this is the way it goes!
I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas with your families. I am looking forward to two days off work and time spent with the ones that I love most. |
Sweet boys! What a beautiful family you have!
ReplyDelete