Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The rest of the story...

Mr. Reed Landon Snyder arrived on October 3rd, 2013. A week overdue, I was scheduled for an induction on October 2nd. He just took his little time, (like his big brother) and came on the 3rd! Other than a faulty epidural (and the joy that goes with that)...the actual delivery was so much easier than with Jackson and I felt so much better afterwards too. He was born at 9:15 AM, weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and measuring 20 1/2 inches long. He was exactly one pound heavier than Jackson. Toby and I weren't quite sure what name we were going to give him, but finally decided on Reed Landon. Landon is Toby's middle name as well.

Jackson came to meet him later that morning, with my parents, and loved him right from the start! He was so excited to kiss and hold him. I figured the newness would wear off, but he is still in love with him!



His hospital picture

Going HOME!


This is my Grandma Beverly...and this picture makes my heart melt!



 
 
We are getting settled in, but I told Toby that I feel like a momma cow...people near my baby makes me anxious!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! He's adorable, and I love his name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictures - congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your're a ranch wife when you start comparing yourself to cattle, lol! Reed is precious...Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete