A few weeks ago, we loaded up for a day trip to Wichita to visit the traveling Dinosaur Exhibit at the Exploration Place. A certain 3 year old LOVES dinosaurs, and couldn't wait to see them! 

![]() |
| Digging for bones. |
![]() |
| Grandma Kenny came along for our fun day! |
Jackson started preschool (at his church daycare) on September 3rd. I still can't believe that he is three and old enough to be in school. So far, he loves it and loves to tell us about his papers that he brings home in his John Deere backpack that his Papa bought him.
He has been spending some time in the swather and tractor with his Daddy while I get some cleaning or napping done around the house. We are now at 38 weeks with "baby brother" and I forgot how miserable being almost due with a baby can be....especially when it is 100+ degrees! Thankfully, we are supposed to be getting some nicer temperatures this week, with chances for rain...let's hope for that!






Fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy, can't wait to see pics of that sweet new baby boy!!
Prayers for Mama, and baby! :)
I hope your new little mister makes his appearance really soon!
ReplyDelete