Jackson turned three on Wednesday. Since it was a weekday, we celebrated with all of our family and a few friends last weekend...and we had a DINOSAUR party here at this house! I did okay with him turning one and two, but for some reason, I just can't believe that he is three and how grown up he is. I don't have a baby anymore...at least for another month anyway!
 |
| I love that he finally knows to smile when I ask him to! |
 |
| He had to go out to the shed and close his eyes to get his present from his Grandma Berta! |
 |
| This dude got WHEELS! |
On his actual birthday, of course we had to go to work and "school", so we got up early for banana nut muffins and a photo session! My mom and I made some dinosaur sugar cookies and decorated them with green frosting and chocolate sprinkles for him to take to his friends at his daycare. We did have a baby checkup in Pratt that afternoon, so we got to spend some time at the park and do a little birthday shopping with the money that he got on Saturday. Toby and I also celebrated our 6th anniversary with a delicious sit-down supper instead of the usual Sonic burger.
 |
| Thankfully, he still loves his momma and loves to give kisses! |
 |
| 34 weeks now...we are getting close to meeting this new little guy! |
 |
| Jackson chose to spend some of his birthday money at the John Deere store...and man is he proud of all the things he got! |
We are so blessed to have him...and I can't believe that it has been three years since we first got to hold him in our arms! He starts preschool in September at his daycare, and that will be another "I can't believe..." for me!
Happy Birthday Jackson!
ReplyDelete