Monday, January 14, 2013

We finally got internet

Ahh...finally I can get back to blogging and facebook stalking. We finally have internet at our house.

A little of what our December looked like:
  • Getting settled in our new home. By getting settled, I mean getting Toby to hang things on my walls.
  • Hand surgery right before Christmas....a rough hand surgery. I now sport a bright red short arm cast...and have a free pass from doing dishes. A mother's dream--the dishes part.
  • Wonderful Christmases with our families.
  •  Finally, some moisture on the 31st, with a pretty good snow.
  • We closed on our Wilmore house.
So far, this January looks like:
  • A good rain came at last. With this rain, I got stuck in our new construction yard. It felt good to get stuck and get mud on my boots.
  • Jackson is getting more and more interested in pottying and pooping like a big boy...no more diaper $ is in our near future!
  • He also now sleeps in a "big boy bed" and has only fallen out a few times.
  • I celebrated one year of work at Greensburg. It's been a fast year full of changed lives...both clients and mine!
  • Breathing treatments came to our home again. We now have a cool red firetruck nebulizer that rolls around while doing treatments.
  • Supposed to get my cast off on Wednesday, and get a removable one. A clean, well-itched arm is in sight. Still having pain, but hoping that it's only healing pain.
  • A new attitude and better outlook has brought me many better, less stressful days at work.
  • To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I've missed your blogging, so happy to see you back!! =) Hope the pain in your arm stops soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your new year is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete