I have neglected my blog lately...but you already knew that.
1. I started a new full time job 2 weeks ago, and I am loving it.
2. Our boy began throwing up the night before my last day at my previous job, and continued to do so for the next 4 days, causing my dear husband to have to miss several days of work, and causing me to have to miss my second day at my new job. My sweet husband has now gotten the pleasure of taking our child to the doctor twice. Then, he was fine for the weekend, and started puking again last Wednesday night. Friday, we took him for a sonogram of his belly, and everything came back fine. Today, he began running a fever, so we did lab work, and we'll start an antibiotic tomorrow and hope for the best.
3. Jackson was supposed to start his new daycare tomorrow, but will have to wait a day or so now. See #2.
4. Still no sketch in our mailbox for our house plan. I run to the mailbox everyday, hoping for it to be there. Yes, I can run.
6. Do these sound like substantial enough excuses to neglect my blog for 2 weeks?
You've got more than enough going on! That's plenty good reason to let the blog slide. I sure hope your little boy gets to feeling better.
ReplyDelete=( Poor Jackson! I hope it gets figured out soon! Yikes.
ReplyDeleteI would guess. .and substantial enough to cause you to forget how to count :-) Hope all simmers down soon. .you know. .sometimes, when it rains it pours!! That's how God builds our character. .I used to think older and wiser was just a cliche. .but now that I am both. .I realize it is reality!! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOh, Mel...you are RIGHT! I can't count!
ReplyDelete