WE'RE MOVING!

Won't it be fabulous?
Okay, maybe not. But I bet it was fabulous when my Great-Great Grandfather built it and my Great Grandmother grew up in it!
Toby and I are purchasing this, and the several acres of grass behind it, from my Mom and Dad who own it, and the farmground around it. Sometime soon we'll be putting up a new house here! Toby and I both are so excited to be living in the country again, and to be able to have our horses where we live! The legacy of living on land that has such strong family roots is also a big plus for me.
Congrats! Before we moved to the farm, I'd always lived in town. Never going back!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! Can't wait for updates!! There is just nothing like family roots and heritage! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWow. .looks like a LOT of potential for that house. .are you SURE you don't want to gut and fix it??? I LOVE the look going on there!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best! That will be nice. Would love to have seen the house in the picture in its prime, I like that porch and the shape of that second story.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you and Toby to be building your home on Grandpa and Grandma Hadley's home place. I have MANY fond memories of being there. They were the most loving grandparents anyone could ever have. How happy they would be knowing you are going to be living there and raising your family on this special land.
ReplyDelete