Kelly, Owen, Kiah, new baby Jace, Jackson, and I loaded up last Friday and went to the pumpkin patch! Kelly's friend, Charisse, has a patch, so of COURSE we went there. It's about 3 hours from home, but with the help of some portable DVD players, and some good snacks, we had a great trip!
Jack loved the corn box!
And he tolerated the posing...
And we came home with a car FULL of loot!

And because we hadn't quite filled EVERY available space...I got to go back and get my BIG pumpkin I'd had my eye on the whole time! There he is--safely belted in!





Enjoyed the pictures - looks like a great time. That pumpkin is huge!
ReplyDeleteThat pumpkin patch looks like it would be worth the 6 hour trip! Jackson is getting so BIG...appears he had a great time!
ReplyDeleteOh my. .looks like you got some great varieties!! You better show pics of what you did with them!!
ReplyDelete