Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day Seven

Day Seven: A picture of your most treasured item.

My wedding rings. The engagement ring was Toby's grandma's wedding ring. It was so special to me when he asked me if I would like to have it. Although worn, it is a worn that knows so much happiness, and I am honored to call it mine now. The wedding band we picked out together on my birthday, right before our wedding. I still have never gotten them sautered together, because they aren't an exact fit, but they both mean so much to me. They are a symbol of what I have with that cowboy. Love, laughs, and fun. Speaking of fun, you know what we did last night? Sat on the kitchen floor and played "volleyball" with Jackson's spiderman ball. Yeah...we're that cool. Jackson had that look, you know the "oh my goodness, WHAT are my parents doing?" Personally, I loved that look. I can't wait to provoke it when he's a teenager.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rings - so special, I'm sure. That's a real treasure. The "volleyball" sounded like fun!

    ReplyDelete