Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1

Ok, so I didn't want to necessarily do the "30 day photo challenge" on Facebook, but I thought it might give me some inspiration on here since I've been in a bit of a blog lull lately. So, here goes...maybe I'll get to it everyday, maybe I'll do multiple days at once. Just go with it.
Day one: A picture of yourself and 10 facts


1. I hate spending nights away from my family. I guess this probably comes from working nights and missing out on evenings and bedtimes twice a week already.


2. I'm a punctual person, and I don't have much patience for people that are late all the time...this includes my husband.


3. I love to surprise people, but I'm not very good at the actual "keeping it a surprise" part.


4. I was a rebel child in high school, and I hate that I put my parents through that. If only I'd have realized that about 7 years ago.


5. I failed my RN boards the first time I took them.


6. I've never wanted to make my permanent home anywhere but in this county.


7. I hate pairing up socks and folding underwear. Just yesterday, I finally had to do it after three loads of them were taking over my laundry baskets.


8. I wrecked my Dad's old service pickup when I was home from college on Thanksgiving break in 2006. When I realized I was alive and managed to get out and see all the tools scattered EVERYWHERE, his welder disheveled, and his pickup crushed, I sobbed because I had ruined all of his things. FYI: Dad's don't really care about materialistic things, when it's their child's life at stake.


9. I got married only 7 days after turning 19. I've never regretted it.


10. The day I became a mom changed my life forever. It's fabulous.


2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of doing this too, but didn't want to on FB either.
    I got married 4 months after I turned 18, which was 3 months after I graduated. Jacob surprised the crapola out of us by arriving 8 months later! HAHA That was the year of thank you notes for us!;) But I've never ever regretted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got married at 19...and it hasn't always been easy, but I wouldn't do it any differently!! I might have to jump on the 30 photo challenge too...it does sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete