And that would be today. It's cold, wet, and dreary. We didn't sleep much around here last night. Think the dog would watch Jack for awhile so I could curl up and take a nap? 
In case you ever find yourself in need of a carrot shaving to top your salad, Jackson would be happy to help. He can use his two bottom teeth to provide you with carrot shavings.


We're up on our hands and knees now...but only rocking. He can get around all right, but just not "crawling" yet. Check back next week for a picture of me chasing a baby boy...
I bet that carrot feels good on the gums!
ReplyDeleteTime goes so fast! I can't believe he is eating carrots and on the verge of crawling already. BTW, if you do get your dog to watch your kids, can you send him over when he is done babysitting for you? :)
ReplyDelete