Sunday, February 20, 2011

Riding Ruby

Jackson was only 6 weeks old when he got to climb up on the horse for the first time...much too little to enjoy it, but yesterday he really got to ride! He loves horses, and loves when they put their nose up to smell him.

I'm kind of in a place right now...so I've been doing a lot of thinking and not much blogging. I need spring to get here fast so I can seen green flowers and my spirits will improve. We've been getting outside for walks and such, but we need many more days of it!

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone's mental health will improve once spring gets here. I NEED spring!! I do have some plants showing some life, and I've got tulips coming up! Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh ... to be on a horse! I hope you get to doing better as time goes by. :) Yes, I'm ready for spring,too!

    ReplyDelete