Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Merry

We had a fantastic Christmas. Despite my heart yearning to be at home tucked in tightly with my baby boy and sweet husband, I worked all night, and then hightailed it to my Mom and Dad's for presents and food! Here's just a few of my favorite shots of the day...


Yes, we might've changed out of pj's into different pj's...I said might've.




And since I didn't really get to just "hang out" with my parents on Christmas Day, due to the need for sleep, we went back on Sunday! My Aunt Kelly and her family came to my Mom and Dad's too. Sometimes it's fun to just relax...and sip sangria...and dance like Michael Jackson...and feed your baby a bottle while you do these things. :)




And Jackson wanted to show off his new toy from Santa...

2 comments:

  1. Hope your very first Christmas with Jackson was magical!! He sure is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy!! Looks like a great Santa present to me!! I believe he agrees!!

    ReplyDelete