Things have been a little busy around the Snyder household...hence the lack of blogging going on. Jack will be 2 weeks old tomorrow, and I can't believe it's true! He's a great baby, and we're starting to get the nights/days figured out a little better. The longest he's sleeping now is 2 hours and 45 minutes at a time. Isn't it funny that I'm so happy when he does this? It's SO much better than the every hour feedings! He's doing great with nursing also, which makes me so happy and relieved. He's also starting to be awake a little more during the day, so that's fun for us too! He loves his baths now, and his Dad loves giving them to him. We're having so much fun with the little guy!


I LOVE that third one!! How cute is that?!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a good looking young man! He's paying such close attention to the photographer.
ReplyDeleteCindy
So glad that everything's going well for you all! I'm sure you and Toby are truly enjoying your baby boy. :)
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful. Enjoy every minute of him.
ReplyDelete