Sunday, February 7, 2010

A weekend full of...

What does



this


and



this


mean?

A fabulous weekend for two! I can't wait to see George, Reba, and LeeAnn Womack all in one night, and then spend the night at the Broadview hotel in Wichita. It's always nice to get away...even if only for one night!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun - I hope y'all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen George once and it was AWESOME! I would have loved to go again, but baby W made that sort of hard. He's not a George fan yet, but he wil be! Have fun, but not too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful "going-away" gift--when do we leave?? And how did you know that I LOVE George Strait?? But I have already seen him once and loved it--so if Toby hasn't already seen him, I will gladly let him use my ticket!! :-) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Mel, I suppose I could squeeze you in the bag! Neither of us have seen him yet, and it's always been on my list of "before I die..." So excited!

    ReplyDelete