This Christmas, Toby and I received the most preciuos gift. We have been praying, hoping, and wishing for this gift for many months, and it finally found it's way to us! Our home will grow to three in early August! 

This is the gift we took to Roberta. She was very surprised!

And this is the gift I gave to my mom to open!
Congratulations! That's wonderful ... I hope everything goes well for you all.
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed your blog - reading your's and several others inspired me to start one. :)
Again, best wishes!
Rhonda Nickel
Congratulations!! It was God's timing Meg!! Hope you feel well and the months fly by quickly--Remember this--time will NEVER be this slow again--EVER! Make the most of it and enjoy it thoroughly! love
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Parenthood is sooo much fun and you guys are gonna be great at it! And such clever ways to share the news.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!! Hope you are feeling ok!! Try to enjoy this time!
ReplyDeleteLove your ways to share the news!! CUTE CUTE!